2010年11月12日金曜日

Technologies to be used in next generation search engine.

First of all, I would like to introduce several technologies that are to be implemented in my next generation search engine.

I am going to use :

1. Most importantly, I will be using Hadoop to analyze logs and rank web results. I will be making a small cluster of computers, and use virtualization technology.

2. Semantic Web search. Metadata and ontology is an important part of semantic web search. I will be focusing on this from this year and start implementing by next year.

3. mod_pagespeed : a new mod by Google for using in Apache web server, which will at maximum make web page load time 50% shorter. The technology is new, and I will have to try it on my server to see if it will really make some change. I am excited for this.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿