2012年5月28日月曜日

Thoughts on Building Search Engine.

Well, I'm taking the Udacity's course on building a search engine, and the course really helped me in many areas, including ranking and the future of computing.

One interesting topic I learned is the energy aware computing which does jobs according to the type of energy source available. (exp. when wind energy is available, make index)

I am determined to make Mohawk even better, and want to implement a semantic engine to it soon.

Probably that will start by making a small dictionary of words I want to focus on, and building a semantic map like Google's Knowledge Graph.

Starting small, I also want to take part in open source projects (like Solr and Lucene) as I know it will benefit me greatly, and if possible the community.

I also want to be able to be a person who can contribute to the community by giving back, like it was mentioned in Udacity's course.

Tsubasa Kato 5/28/2012

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿